Claim Your Fame for the RecipeBliss Award!

Have you received the RecipeBliss Award from someone? If so please add yourself to the ever growing list of "awardees".

If you don't have the award logo already, grab your badge to display on your blog or site (the logo below is 250px, on the sidebar is 125px). Thanks for stopping by!



Wednesday, January 21, 2009

guest blogger: yummy banana turons

Guest Blogger: ChefBliss.com
Wonderfully simple: cut banana, place on loompia or won ton wrapper.


Add sweetener: top picture is agave, above is caramel sauce.

Fry on both sides until crispy and golden brown. I used coconut oil.

Let cool just enough so you don't burn your tongue and Enjoy!


Recently Tangled Noodle showed us how to make these, and since they reminded me of a sweet treat I used to eat as a kid in Brazil, I had to try them! I made small ones because we had just finished a big dinner. I made them three ways: 3 with agave (1 had cinnamon), 2 with caramel sauce, 1 with maple syrup. They were very tasty and I would definitely make these again! Maybe next time I will roll them in cinnamon and sugar. So I am thrilled to present this weeks FABULOUS RECIPE award to Tangled Noodle! Thank you for sharing with us!

Enjoy!


Bookmark and Share


2 comments:

Stuart Maughan said...

I'll follow this blog if you'll cook for me. Thanks for sharing.

Kiezie said...

Stuart, it's a deal! Thanks for following. You can always read the full stories at chefbliss.com as well. I have hopped on over to your blog to say hi too! Thanks for stopping by.